High quality outcomes, academic success and maintaining progress are always at the fore of your mind as a head teacher.
It remains a consistent challenge to find, share, maintain and develop high quality teaching and learning that impacts upon pupil outcomes, personal development, behaviour and welfare.
As a head teacher you fully understanding the needs of all pupils across your school, especially those working above national expectation right through to those who are working below expectation.
As a head teacher, school progress and attainment data provides you with insight into how your school is progressing to achieve national progress and attainment measures and secure substantial improvements for all learners at all levels.
Have you taken time to?
- Understand why some pupil groups struggle more than others and why some school wide interventions work when others fail?
- Truly understand the impact and influence of increased academic challenge and expectation on pupil behaviour and attitudes and adapt teaching and learning in support?
- Gain greater understanding of factors that lead to gaps in learning in addition to curriculum coverage and quality of teaching and learning?
- Support and adapt teacher CPD to optimise learning and promote further progress?
- Develop school wide practice to enhance progress and attainment?
- Discover additional ways to promote parental engagement?
Book a presentation
Get in touch to schedule a free presentation at your school.