Your current class progress and attainment data shows evidence of the progress made towards national expectation and highlights gaps in teaching and learning. Interrogating your data you find it informs you of the need for extra intervention and support and you are now aware of what you need to deliver in any future teaching.
Have you fully taken time to:
- Understand why some pupils begin to struggle when others don’t?
- Consider why some interventions work, when others fail?
- Investigate the impact of increased academic challenge and expectation on pupils?
- Understand why some pupils make progress but still don’t bridge gaps in learning?
- Consider and adapt your teaching to optimise learning and promote further progress?
- Develop your own teaching and learning practice?
Book a free talk
Get in touch to schedule an inspiring presentation for your students.